Why attend a MAREX meeting?
- Make a Transaction!
- Aggressively market all of your exclusively listed or Broker-owned inventory
- Discover inventory available for exchange that is not usually presented elsewhere
- Network with other Brokers/Agents active in the industry
- Learn from successful full-time practitioners
- Learn how to increase YOUR opportunities for more closed deals
- Learn how to create property packages
- Participate in National Market Sessions and interact with out-of-state
- Become part of an organized, problem solving marketing system
- Get creative ideas for your client or your own situation from some very experienced and successful people
- Pick up some tips for increasing and protecting your personal net worth
Requirements to attend a MAREX meeting for members & guests:
- Must be a real estate licensee in good standing
- Must have MAREX membership dues paid in full
- Guests may attend a Montana Association of Real Estate Exchangors
- Meeting a maximum of one time prior to joining and must be accompanied by a licensed member of MAREX
- No member invite to join all are welcome with the above qualifications!
Every other month (Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct, Dec)
Second Wednesday of the month at 9:00AM.
Ruby’s Reserve Street Inn